Premium Members

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_bewebdev_*

Guest_bewebdev_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:19 PM

Hi All

We have just signed us a premium member and just wanted to say hello, also provide a bit of feedback as a premium member in terms of what i was expecting and what so far I have seen.

1. Feature members on the homepage, how often do these rotate? or is this another have to pay for addition.
2. Am I missing something or misinterpreting that as a premium member you only get a static link...looks like everyone does... Currently Free & Paid?
3. Again the featured search, granted we are the top for our local listing but unable to see any 'Highlighted Listing', nor can I access the profile bit (the bit im paying for) from the search results, so its difficult to sperate us from the free members, the only way this seems accessible is via the premium members profile is via the link at the bottom of the footer.
4. Search by Town, or City seems to only show a few of the larger Cities?
5. Event Discounts: seem to be all events from last year?
6. The partners, it would be beneficial to perhaps get the partners like the law company to send a follow up email to new premium members, introducing themselves? I did try to email the firm, yet still to here a reply.

I look forward to your response(s)

regards

Alex Willis
MD
Be Everything Ltd

#2 Guest_UKWDA Admin_*

Guest_UKWDA Admin_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

Hi Alex

Welcome to the UKWDA and thank you for your questions. I will reply in order...

1. Feature members on the homepage, how often do these rotate? or is this another have to pay for addition.

Featured members on the front page are paid-for positions, but the rates are very reasonable which is why they are fairly static. I will email you with more details.

2. Am I missing something or misinterpreting that as a premium member you only get a static link...looks like everyone does... Currently Free & Paid?

Only premium members get a static link, basic members are only linked from dynamic search results pages which are not indexed.

3. Again the featured search, granted we are the top for our local listing but unable to see any 'Highlighted Listing', nor can I access the profile bit (the bit im paying for) from the search results, so its difficult to sperate us from the free members, the only way this seems accessible is via the premium members profile is via the link at the bottom of the footer.

This answer is a little complicated, but here goes.... you have two listings currently, one free, one Premium. You are seeing the free listing which I have now deleted. The reason you are not seeing the Premium listing is because you didn't select the default search option of 'Web Designer' within your profile - I have now added this for you so if you do a search using your postcode DN31 3AT you will see your Premium listing at the top.

4. Search by Town, or City seems to only show a few of the larger Cities?

Correct, but we can add more on request. If you confirm your closest city we will create a page.

5. Event Discounts: seem to be all events from last year?

Our event discounts are updated as and when we are offered discounts from the event organisers, but I will get someone to check this.

6. The partners, it would be beneficial to perhaps get the partners like the law company to send a follow up email to new premium members, introducing themselves? I did try to email the firm, yet still to here a reply.

I have emailed the MD of the law firm to ask him to find out why you have not had a reply - you should get a response shortly.

Any other questions, please ask.

#3 Guest_Michael Coyle - Lawdit_*

Guest_Michael Coyle - Lawdit_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:56 AM

Hi Alex
In response to your recent posting sorry for the lack of contact.
Please email me directly at michael.coyle@lawdit.co.uk with your previous query
and I shall deal myself.
Best
Michael

#4 Guest_bewebdev_*

Guest_bewebdev_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

@UKWDA Admin

Thanks for the prompt response, just wanted to check the less than obvious points.

I suppost either Lincoln or Hull would be our closest Cities.

and ill look forward to your email about the featured rates,

@Michael Coyle

Again thanks for the prompt response, ill email you tomorrow, I believe I sent the message via your free quote form, and think I did receive a forwarding error message? You may want to get that checked.

regards

Alex Willis

#5 Guest_UKWDA Admin_*

Guest_UKWDA Admin_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

Hi Alex

We'll get a Hull page added to the Town & City page for you shortly.

Re: Lawdit's website, Michael tells me that their new website goes live tomorrow - hopefully error free!

Kind Regards
Andrew

#6 Guest_Michael Coyle - Lawdit_*

• Guests

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:34 AM

Hi Alex - website live today so please let me know how I can help
M

#7 Guest_bewebdev_*

Guest_bewebdev_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:12 PM

What happened to the 1 hours legal support per month? Has this now been dropped as its no longer displaying on the offers section, and was one of the main reason for us to upgrade. 

Slightly disappointed.

regards

Alex

#8 Guest_Michael Coyle - Lawdit_*

• Guests

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

Hi Alex -all good. I am here and happy to help

Michael

#9 Guest_bewebdev_*

Guest_bewebdev_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:41 PM

Michael

Hi Alex -all good. I am here and happy to help

Michael

Many thanks for answering me email is a speedily manner.

regards

Alex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users