No replies to this topic

#1 BretH36859

BretH36859

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBuckland

Posted 06 March 2018 - 01:50 PM

I exported my sold items and thought i'd relist them on ebay login so I is able to keep my sales history but someone informed me that should you dont relist the item in 7 days compared to sales history will be removed. Make a point of being as polite as is possible when composing this message, as the seller holds every one of the cards on this situation. A Mitsubishi projector that sold $200+ dollars, e - Bay let them keep it, and the bucks, because it was without a bulb. If you place "for parts, not working" you clearly stated it didn't work and don't have to give them your money back. When finding out how to sell on Ebay, people expect quick results. When I received them I discovered that the unit was capable to power on and functions, so his claim would have been a flat out lie, however there was exterior damage he never mentioned, so I guess he thought he'd beat the item up a lttle bit as payback since things didn't go as planned for him. I had the email from e - Bay, requesting me to open a case on Pay - Pal to have my item back, and you also said I am attempting to scam you for the free i - Pad. If business booms, you can upgrade with a business account later without losing any transaction history.

Building good will in this way will heighten the likelihood of engaging with this buyer again. If you've an interest to join me post below and we can try to connect. I got scammed on e - Bay by a buyer when they opened up a fraudulent dispute. There are a large number of great videos on You - Tube about the way to ship virtually anything. Because there is certainly no automatic strategy to address this matter without discounting the buyer's invoice, offering free shipping is surely an individual decision. If you might be a high volume seller, you'll be able to automate how you manage unpaid items using Unpaid Item Assistant. However, it is important to note that shopping for, listing, and shipping things which can be thrilling and interesting to you personally has its rewards. View the owner's detailed seller ratings for communication, shipping time, shipping charges and item satisfaction under "Detailed Seller Ratings. On another hand, to grow being an e - Bay seller, you should be willing to stretch outside your community of expertise, be ready to research, listen for the experiences of other e - Bay sellers (find You - Tube videos for info on what sells well for other people).

If you have e - Bay for business sales, pick a sensible name on your account. The company has sold out across all three models and also the lack of supply has caused a huge surge with their appliances being sold on the auction site e - Bay. First of most, think about your personal life ' your interests, your hobbies, your everyday activities. It just has been available within the UK for only 36 months, but has gained a cult following due to the multitasking ability to produce dishes like bolognese, quinoa and yoghurt. Check the amount it'll be to include your e - Bay listing and also considering donating a portion in the sale to charity ' this could encourage website visitors to bid even more. Log in to your e - Bay account by clicking the "Sign In" link at the top from the page and entering your user ID and password when prompted. To find out what an e - Bay buyer will probably pay, have a look at completed listings, which shows historical sales data not asking prices. I now possess a backlog of items waiting to list meaning I will should ask for any big increase. As mentioned above, you'll find varying ways of creating an e - Bay listing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: my ebay account login, ebay login in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users