My First Quick Scribble - Hello!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Dave_*

Guest_Dave_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:01 AM

Thank you for the newsletter announcing the relaunch. Site looks much improved. Will update my profile later... very busy today... tis Monday...

I think regular monthly newsletters that are not too laden and direct to the point - with links to your site.... more details etc.. potentially good idea. We use them a lot and they are far more effective at driving in good quality traffic than Social Media, we have many thousands of twitter followers etc.

Like the idea of a forum, hope it fills up with useful peeps and info...

Cheers
Dave

I'll b back!

#2 Guest_UKWDA Admin_*

Guest_UKWDA Admin_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:18 PM

Hi Dave, thanks for your comments, we appreciate your feedback.

I can confirm we are planning a monthly newsletter - but as you say, it must be relevant and to the point otherwise no one will want to receive it.

It's early days in the forum but we're sure it will get busier over the coming months! Thanks for getting involved.

#3 Guest_jamescoakes_*

Guest_jamescoakes_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:01 PM

Interested to see newsletters suggested. Does anyone read them now or has Twitter replaced newsletters?

#4 Guest_Dave_*

Guest_Dave_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:05 AM

They do read em.

One of the great things about Newsletters is that you can see the complete picture on who reads, when, which links they follow and what they spend.

Twitter's got it's uses, but the Newsletter conversion rate is much much higher. Not least because (when used properly), it's better targeted and you have unlimited content... long list of pros.. not experienced any downside yet. :)

Cheers
Dave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users